Now here are opportunities to join Pakistan Navy as Doctor through M cadet scheme. These are jobs in Pakistan Navy for Doctors in its 2nd batch of M Cadet.
Do you want to join Pakistan Navy as Doctor?
If you say, YES! Then read more about eligibility conditions whether you are eligible to apply for jobs in Pakistan Navy or Not!
- Age: Up to 26 years on August 01, 2017.
- Gender: Both Male and Female.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum height: For male, 5 feet 4 inches and for female, 5 feet.
- Weight: As per body mass index.
- Rank: Ag Lt. upon successfully completion of academic, professional and military training.
Male candidates studying in 3rd, 4th or 5th year in MBBS in Govt. / Medical Colleges / Medical Colleges recognized by PM&DC as on 1st August 2017 are eligible to apply.
How to register:
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website: www.joinpakistannavy.gov.pk from October 23 to November 06, 2016.
Please note that applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate, Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs.300/- (crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Date of Entrance Test: November 20, 2016.
- Time for Intelligence Test: 30 minutes.
- Academic Test: MCQs 60 minutes.
- Date of Result announcement: December 10, 2016.
- Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpakistannavy.gov.pk.
- Twice rejected by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ / ISSB Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
For registration in Pakistan Navy, last date is November 06, 2016 .
- For online registration visit Pakistan Navy website: www.joinpakistannavy.gov.pk or
- Nearest PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for jobs alerts and updates or see other medical jobs.