Applications are invited on the prescribed form for the following positions in KP-Tevta Head Office from the bonafide residents of Khuber Pakhtunkhwa Province and Federally Administrated Areas (FATA).
- Assistant Director – Human Resource
- Assistant Director – Administration
- Assistant Director – Finance & Accounts
- Assistant Director – Procurement
- Assistant Director – Curriculum & Accreditation
- Assistant Director – Planning Development
- Assistant Director – Works
- Assistant Director – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Assistant Director – Information & Communication Technology
- Assistant Director – Operations
- Assistant Director – Audit
- Assistant Director – Media
- Private Secretary – KP-TEVTA Head Office
- Junior Office Assistant – KP-TEVTA Head Office
- Sub Engineer – Works
- Qualification: Master Degree in related subject.
- Experience: 02 years relevant experience at responsible positions in any Public, Autonomous, Semi autonomous or Corporate organization for serial number 1-13 and no experience required for serial number 14 & 15.
- Age Limit: 35 years for serial number 1-13 and 30 years for serial number 14 & 15.
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointment shall be made on contract basis initially for a period of Three (03) years with six (06) months as probation period. The contract shall be renewed on the basis of performance.
- Application forms and detailed criteria are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk and KP-Tevta official webiste www.pktevta.gov.pk which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
- NTS will charge Rs.600/- per application for each post except the posts at Sr. No.14 & 15 for which NTS will charge Rs.450/- per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee slip in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- Form should be carefully filled by the candidates becaue the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
- Information provided in the application form will not be changed through query after the test.
- Not fulfilling any of the written statement in the application form will automatically exclude the candidates from the whole process.
- NTS test fee slip and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application for at the time of submission.
- Merit will be determined on the basis of NTS test and other criteria as per KP-TEVTA Regulations.
- The competent authority has the right to increase / decrease or cancel all or any of the post by assigning a valid reason.
- The candidates applying from Government / Semi Government Department / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation to the upper age limit will be given as per Government Rules / Instructions.
- Candidates must visit NTS website as primary source of information for any information.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Last date for submission of application form is October 20, 2016 .
- Address: Manager Director KP-TEVTA, 3-A China Road, University Town, Peshawar.
- Phone Number: 091-9218666